Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday morning...

and I'm up WAY too early.  My dear husband decided he needed to go to work at 6:30 this morning, and I was unable to go back to sleep after he left.  I guess that means I should do some Christmas shopping!  I think these things would make some amazing gifts.

Go Green Holiday gift set from Pampered Chef $95

Large Round Stone with Handles from Pampered Chef $32

Little People On the Farm gift set $65
Flower Leaf Hair Pins Red Gold Brown . RUSTIC
Flower Leaf Hair Pins, etsy.com by hotpinkchick $18
Double Initial Cards (Set of 8)
Double Initial Cards, etsy.com, whitneyraepaper $12.50
ELLIE Design - Small Personalized Planner
and I love pretty much ANYTHING from this creator!
Personalized Planner, etsy.com, muchadoaboutyou $42

Let's get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment