Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Okay. It's time for Christmas.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know.  "What happened to Halloween and Thanksgiving?"  Who cares?!  I am so ready for Christmas.  I have been in a total Christmas mood for the past couple of weeks.  Maybe it's the cooler weather.  Maybe it's my willingness to spend money. Either way, I want Christmas to get here quick! 

Don't get me wrong, I love the fall season.  The cooler weather, the colors, pumkins, soups and all that jazz. But I am still the biggest fan of Christmas. I just tend to get into the spirit earlier than most others!

I have decided that I am going to make a lot more homemade gifts this year.  I've been watching How-To videos on youtube and google, and I found this great website:

http://www.madebymarzipan.com/

It totally inspires me!  I can't wait to get started on all these gifts!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment